Two SIL representatives will attend the 51st Session of the United Nations Commission for Social Development. The event will focus on supporting communities in development efforts such as poverty eradication and access to employment opportunities.
SIL linguists will present research at a February conference exploring the richness of Oceanic languages and at a workshop focused on the system of codes used to identify the world’s languages.
Archives and Other News
- January 2013 Call for papers: 4th International Conference on Language and Education
- January 2013 SIL partner launches new website
- January 2013 SIL linguists at 87th Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America
- December 2012 SIL consultant contributes to promising multilingual education project in Timor-Leste
- December 2012 Information structure research presented at recent workshop
- November 2012 Heritage Language Playschools for Indigenous Minorities: A resource for early learning
- November 2012 Learning Metrics Task Force will focus on quality in global education
- November 2012 44th Algonquian Conference: A language family of Canada and the US
- November 2012 SIL anthropologist honored with endowed chair
- November 2012 Colleagues share expertise in Papua New Guinea dictionary workshop
- More Archives and Other News